Branding and Design for a New Burger Restaurant and Bar Concept in Hollywood
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $350
- Entries Received: 112
- Winner: simdeblanko
Hello freelancers! I'm working with a new hamburger restaurant and bar in Hollywood, California. This is an exciting space located right on the world-famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. We need the following work done to help propel the project forward:
1. Branding Design (Logo, Colors, Type, Composition, and Variations)
2. Simple Brand Assets (Biz Card, Digital Formats for all SM Platforms, T-Shirts, Signage)
The right creative mind will also help us with future design projects associated with this one like creating the menu design, promotional materials and any other ongoing design work related to the restaurant.
Finally, here are the basic guidelines to help you get started:
1. Name: Smashed (possible variations can include Smashed Hollywood or Smashed Burger Bar)
2. The Concept: Smashed is a non-nonsense bar and restaurant that does one thing really well: makes damn good smashed burgers (Learn more about smashed burgers here: [login to view URL]). Smashed is also a bar serving expertly crafted cocktails, craft beers and fun adult-beverages like boozy milkshakes and slushies. The entire concept rests on three key pillars: good food, good drinks, and good service.
3. Themes: Edgy, cool, young, unapologetic, and delicious.
4. Inspiration: Check out the following shops on instagram for some inspiration @nannybills, @burgersneversaydie, @shakeshack, @fathersofficeofficial, @laureltavern - feel free to bring your own ideas to the mix.
I look forward to reviewing your creations!