App Design / User Experience
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: znxked
JustProConIt is an app that helps people make better decisions by creating a list of good possible outcomes from a decision (Pro's) and bad possible outcomes from a decision (Con's). This list of Pro's vs. Con's will then be used to make better decisions.
For this contest, you are asked to design a screen based upon the requirements listed below. The winner of this contest will be hired to design the entire app (~10 screens @~$350 fixed). The documentation provided from your design will be the expectation for the full design.
1. Incorporate the App Logo (Attached).
2. High Fidelity design.
3. Detailed User Experience/App Requirements.
4. The desire of this is a turn-key design ready to turn over to an app developer and be built.
5. You may ask any questions you need to further clarify and complete your task successfully.
1. The purpose of this screen is for a user to be able "Create a Question" for a Pro/Con list.
2. The Question can be a maximum of 500 characters.
3. Text for the Question must be provided in order to create the question.
4. The Question can be canceled.
How you will be scored:
1. User Experience
2. App Design
3. Thoroughness of requirements
Having reviewed the first set of submissions, I get the sense that designers are only thinking about the prototype image. I am really looking for a designer who can deliver the complete package - both a great screen design and the thoroughness of requirements. I am looking for documents similar to the following examples for requirements:
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
“Sudip is an excellent designer. With an expert grasp on design and user experience. I will definitely use Sudip for any future needs. Great job!”
justtrippy, United States.