Design a Website Mockup
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €250
- Entries Received: 31
- Winner: csatya
The target is to redesign 15 yo school web-site.
New web-site will remain more-less with the same content, the fresh look has to respect today's trends. Good UI is a must for easy navigation on web.
Design - web-page has to be responsive and has to match on the tablets and mobile devices as well.
Whole organisation can be divided into 3 logical units:
- High school (2 specialisations)
- Extended studies (2 forms of study - presence or distance)
- Language school (different languages)
School owns own CI (logo) which needs to fit to the page design.
Inspiration for some elements on web taken from: [login to view URL]
Current web-site address: [login to view URL]
Attached are simple wire frames just as a guide and organisation logo.
- Unique Design
- HTML/CSS coded web-pages (twitter bootstrap 4 has to be used, jQuery allowed, HTML 5 allowed)
Amount of pages:
- Home Page
- Sub-homepage (4pcs - as examples in W/F Mock-Up pages 2 and 4)
- 404 Page
- Article detail page
- Article list page
- 1 common Modal window (to be used for different applications)
- 1 contact page
- gallery page (list with categorisation)
- gallery page (detail content of gallery)
Content of the contest is design and coding of static html files.
Coding can be started only after design approval.
“Nice and unique design. Fast coding into the HTML after design has been selected as the best one. Highly recommend this freelencer.”
mmesko, Czech Republic.