I am a beginner and I need to get to know the tips. I am improving my skills and I have some right now. I want to start freelancing with that. Need your help7 likes
Ask questions and learn from expert freelancers
Few Rules to get your first Job :
1) Bid Low
2) Write you are new here but you have expertise in specific domain
3) Search for low Bid jobs and low cost and bid on it
4) Make strong Portfolio
While there is a lot of specialised information depending on the type of work you want to do (which is not stated), some hard and fast info you can use is:
When putting in a proposal, direct it at your client rather than using a blanket statement about your experience and address any issues/potential issues they are facing. Let them know (very concisely) how you will solve their problem through your skills.
Ask your potential client a few questions to entice them to message you, which will really get the ball rolling.
Keep your bid price within their budget
The time period before getting the first project is very crucial for any freelancer. I am just sharing my experiences that might help you to get the first project.
1. Follow the job posting in depth to get idea about the type of stuff required to complete a project successfully. Then improve your skill accordingly and try to make few non commercial projects similar to the trends to show as portfolio.
2. Please stop bidding with lowest price. Try to provide decent budget that seems reasonable but try to make it lower than the average bid price.
3. Try to place bid in urgent type project keeping enough time in hand so that if client replies to your bid you can start rproject instantly.
4. Do not try to pretend you can do anything. Just represent your skills smartly and try to be honest about timeline and other ethical issues.
5. Finally, it is very important to be enough patient. Rather than placing 5 bids blindly without writing good proposal try to place one perfect bid asking relevant project questions and presenting your skills.
Create a portfolio and build a specific profile for the jobs that you want. Although you might not have reviews, you have the profile description to insert all the knowledge you have and persuade the employer. Dont forget you need to bid real low in order to get any project and till you have at least 10 reviews you must remain to low bids. Also, if you are a new user, you get one month of professional membership, so this is your month, give everything you have!1 likes
If you're expert, you can participate in contest (that's what I did to get reviews).
and if you're not expert, become.
I am new searching for jobs so please me how to start? Starting contest is for employer isn't it?1 likes
You First create strong profile and very firstly bit on his project very low rate. If you follow my tricks then you will be success. !0 likes
When you bid on a project, be precise, go straight the point and and bid on the project you fully understand.0 likes
Be clear bout your understanding project's basic requirement. Review once inputs and bid with proper understanding with your portfolio and mention that you have not got such platform but U are new and can deliver with a good work.0 likes
deepmala83 what are your skills i need freelancers to work with me here on this platform please contact0 likes