Ask questions and learn from expert freelancers
Your Click through rate depend on purely on your campaign setup
1. choosing right keywords
2. tight segregation of keywords and ads on theme wise
3. adding ad extensions
4. reduce irrelevant traffic while adding negatives
The best way to increase CTR on your Google Ads (or any ads for that matter) can be broken down into:
1. Research - Look at things like: Target Demographic for the product, typical keywords associated with this product, typical needs of your target demo who purchase this product.
Once you know these basics, you can move onto number 2.
2. Address - What I mean by Address is to address your target demographic in a way that gives an emotional response.
It's easy to get your ad seen by someone, but you need to peak their interest by asking them a question, including curiosity (what else can this do), or pinpoint their pain point and work it.
If you can catch the eye of your target demo, you will increase your clicks while reducing your views (more targeted approach means reduced viewers with increased clicks).
You need to target the right keywords with emotional tweaking description. Your description plays a vital role in increase the CTR of Google Ads. Try to do split testing on what works and what does't.1 likes
1. Create Multiple Ad-groups
2. Use Your Keywords
3. Increase Your bids
4. Numbers & Punctuation FTW!
5. Extend Your Headline
6. Use Ad Extensions
7. Test different match types
8. Mind your negative keyword lists
With these 8 tips in mind you're ready to kick some serious %CTR. Start by using something basic like implementing sitelinks, using keywords in your Ad copy, a full stop after description line 1 and keep going from there.
Increasing %CTR is something that requires disciplined tests and not necessarily something that can be achieved overnight so I urge you not to give up if your first tries fail - trial and error is a part of becoming a true master of the art of PPC. Keep in mind that because %CTR plays a big role in quality score calculations it affects your ROI which is another great reason why you should not ignore this metric.